The Claims Overview - Detailed Claims Analytics
The Claims Overview is one of several default Analytics dashboards we provide out of the box and provides powerful analytics about your claims over the last 12 months. Visit the Claim Overview
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Claims Overview has a range of filters, enabling you to change the data and provide exact answers to your questions. Several of the filters are pre set (see below), however you can change the filters at any time.
The Overview provides basic stats about your claims for outbound and return shipments. The following stats are shown;
- Total Claims: How many claims you've submitted in the last year.
- Total Reimbursement Amount: How much money you've saved in the last year as a result of claims.
- Claim Rate: How often you have to claim i.e. percentage of shipments that require a claim to be submitted.
- Total Reimbursement Amount Per Month: How much money you saved, per month, as a result of claims.
- Claims Per Month: How many claims you've submitted, per month.
- Claim Status Per Month: What's the current status of your claims by month submitted.
Claims per type
Claims per type provides a breakdown of the types of claims you've submitted e.g. how often you you submit a claim for whole damage. The following stats are shown;
- Claims Per Type: What type of claims you're submitted and how often you submit each type.
- Claim Type Per Carrier: What type of claims you're submitted and how often you submit each type, per carrier.
Claims per carrier and region
Claims per carrier and region provides a breakdown of how often shipments with specific carriers or in specific regions result in a claim. The following stats are shown;
- Claims And Claim Rate Per Carrier: Which carriers have the most claims by volume and percentage
- Claim Rate Per Region: Which zip codes have the most claims by percentage
- Total Reimbursement Amount Per Carrier: Which carriers have the highest value of claims.
Tips & tricks
- On any tile you can click the three dots and select 'Explore from here' to dig deeper and adjust the data with greater flexibility than the filters
- All data shown in the Claims Overview dashboard is available in the Analytics tool, which you can use to create your own claim looks and dashboards.